Before I met John I told my friends I wanted a reformed bad boy with tattoos. Then John comes along with my perfect night in shining armor with his sexy tattoo!!!
I have never had the gumption to get one myself, until recently. I was given the advice that you don't get a tattoo until you fall in love with a specific tattoo and area for at least a year. I had drawn a tattoo and decided once I had our first child I would get a tattoo.
And so today I finally got my tattoo! It's gorgeous and I love it. I hunted down the artist for months and months before I decided on the right artist. Now John gets his sleeve finished soon!
I am so happy I did it but so glad it's over. That was way too painful to go through again! The ankle and foot were the worst. Kamu(tattoo artist) gave me a roll of paper towels to squeeze and by the end of the 3 1/2hours it looked more like a dogs chew toy. I squeezed, bit, hit and pretty much obliterated the thing. But I held still for most of the time!
John says he can hold perfectly still... We shall see about that!


No comments:
Post a Comment