So when John worked nights I had nightmares every night. I would wake up in panic. And I would wake up at 3am terrified John wasn't there. Now that he got laid off he is home every night and gets to snuggle me. Voile! No more nightmares! I have no idea if I spelled that right but I am thinking it was close.
Mati is kicking so hard now that John gets to watch him kick. he asked me the other day to describe how it feels when he is kicking me. I have no idea how to describe it. I told him it was like a nudge on the inside of my belly. Sometimes it hurts but most of the time it is just like a muscle spasm. I love it. Except when I am trying to sleep. I swear this is when he decides to make mommy pay attention. let's just hope it isn't a precursor to what it will be like the first year of baby's life.
I really am on edge to start nesting. The baby shower should be in November and John says he is getting us a crib for the baby present. I am so excited! We have the baby clothes for a few months... we probably still need a ton more. We may have the baby's dresser soon. We have the stroller and carseat. John thought I was completely dorky for installing the carseat when we were only 25 weeks along. I drove around for a day with the carseat all installed just picturing the baby in the van with me.
I am so excited to be a mom it's unreal. I just want to hold our baby and take care of him. But until then I will just keep taking care of him in the way I can right now. I am already so much in love with my baby boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment