Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Count Down Begins!

I realized I have yet to update our blog in quite some time. So I am going to attempt to do it in a speedy manner to keep me from going without sleep. Sleep is something that I very much need a lot of these days. Now its the long stretch where I get to count down the weeks until our Due Date. Tomorrow we are 29 weeks which means that we only have 11 more weeks to go!!! That is so exciting to have less weeks to go than weeks that have passed. If that makes any sense at all then maybe you too are pregnant! haha or at least have been pregnant or know someone who is in the pregnancy-brain mode. I swear half the time now adays I dont make any sense. 

I get emotional now but mostly i am just super sensitive and irritated at people. Poor John has to deal with all my moods and is very patient. My back and hips hurt oh so bad now. It got so bad the other night that I actually started to cry. John was super sweet and rubbed my back to keep me from hurting so bad. Sleeping is another issue that I keep having. No position is comfortable and even using a pillow to keep my hips even doesn't work always. It does help if I lay on my left side and use a long body pillow to prop up my legs and then have john behind me to keep me from rolling too far forward or backward. 

Mati moves so much now adays and sometimes kicks so hard that I actually hurt. He likes to especially kick me hard in my right ribs. He moves around to the point that it looks like i have an alien in me. John likes to watch Mati kick me and see my belly move all around. It is quite exciting to say the least. John told me the other night while i was sleeping he came in and snuggled me and Mati kicked his hand so hard. He started to talk to Mati and told him to stop kicking mommy so I could stay asleep. Apparently Mati didn't want to listen and John got distracted and told Mati to give him High Five. So John would move his hand and then Mati would kick his hand. He is such a good dad. He seriously cannot wait for Mati to be here. At our last appointment he told me to go lay on the medical table and give birth to Mati because he didn't want to wait any longer. I actually had a dream the other night that I gave birth to a raisin.... so we will be keeping him in there to let him get a little fatter and cuter. 

Right now our house is quite full and with Mati coming in 2.5 months we are getting even more tight on space. John's sister Ina lives with us and now my brother JT lives with us. My oldest brother moved in with my mom and JT and him are best if they dont live in the same house. So JT is here as long as he needs. Honestly even though we are very crowded it doesn't feel as overwhelming as I once thought it would be. JT is very helpful and him and Ina get along great. 

Ina is still looking for a job and we are hoping that something will come through for her soon. She is startin school at Highline in January which will be so awesome for her. The bakery that John was working for is shutting down so he now is out of a job for the past 3 weeks and counting. We are really hoping for something for him to come through as well. We prayed about it a lot and decided that it will be best for John to go back to DI and finish up getting certified as a forklift operator and then go for his Welding Certificate. So now we are moving forward for a serious career instead of just a job. Its a blessing in disguise for John not  to be working at the bakery right now. It was very hard on him to work nights all the time and have no time for our family. He wasn't able to go to church with me because he would have to be sleeping and our scripture and prayer time was non-existant. It is so nice to have those things back.

John has been keeping busy helping with so much around the house. I dont know what I would do without him. Basically go crazy. 

I love my little family and all those that are adopted into it. So very grateful for all we have and all the support we have received from our family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment