Time is closing in with our due date approaching. We attempted to get into a birthing class but all the classes are past. I'm planning to get some videos and have my aunt Summer help coach me through some of it. I actually have a massage therapist who is going to work on my back after Christmas and she will come work on my back during labor. I have had very painful false labor contractions. I hadn't realized the contractions would go into my back. Scared me so bad when the contractions got 8minutes apart. I called my midwife and she told me to lie day and keep my feet up and drink lots of water. The contractions subsided for a while but they still are very painful. I have this unbearable pain in my right shoulder blade that contantly causes me pain and problems. I am going to go to the chiro because honestly I can't take it anymore.
Now I'm trying to create our birth plan. Not sure all the details but I do know John will be there and we are going to have Summer call everyone so that she can be the one to notify everyone. This baby will be coming one way or another.
Our home is slightly smaller with JT moving out. Ina now loves her own room and the dogs love it to. I'm sure there is more to tell but my shoulder/back hurts too bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment