Monday, November 21, 2011

Turkey time or no turkey time

More updates! We are now 31weeks and 6 days. Wednesday is our 32nd week!Mati is so strong now that he almost hurts me each time he kicks or rolls around. I keep expecting to see a full foot impression when I look at my belly. I am so used to this mountain I am carrying in front of me I sometimes wonder if I will ever have a tummy smaller than this. I can't really remember much different now. I popped out so soon that now I barely notice just how awkward I look trying to get up off the couch. Today John and I went to the dentist and as I got out of the chair in my shuffle-slide-forward-thrust routine the dentist and the dental assistant started to move forward with their arms out in case I fell or needed help. It was funny actually. Some ppl make coments like "oh my gosh your so hug" and then they try to back track and say they were just kidding. Honestly I am huge but it's all good folks. My baby is healthy and happy in his spacious home. I try to help them feel less stupid by reassuring them I am huge but in a good way. People need a break sometimes. And then again some people need a slap in the face. But I guess it really depends on if I'm super hormonal that day.

This year John and I decided to try our hand at doing our own thanksgiving. We probably won't do a turkey since neither one of us like it: usually I do but right now any meat on a bone especially Poultry makes me gag. I'm excited though to try something else low key.

We are moving things around this week with moving JT my younger bribed back in with our mom. And moving Ina out of the living room and into the second bedroom with an actual bed and moving my office into the living room and then fixing our room so baby has space. I felt so clostrophibic not having space but I see good things in our future.

We did acquire a dresser for Mati and are now in the process of washing all his clothes and putting it all away! When I'm stressed I find it helps me relax. John keeps playing with Mati's stuffed animals and it's super cute. He can't wait to be a dad.

I need to start finishing up my crafts because in a few weeks I will not even attempt to be crafty. I'm slowly turning into a couch potatoe. No that I mind so much. So that's the scoop with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment