Friday, August 19, 2011

My list of grievances

Inspired by my dear friend Dara(which ps is a super adorable and unique name. Dara wrote a blog about things she was greatful for... Super cute. After reading it I went to the bathroom Yet again only to find that the toilet paper was gone and no one had changed it... Grrrr is all I could think at that moment. So since I am moody this will be my blog of annoying things that happen when u don't want them to.

1. Going to the bathroom and not having toilet paper.
2. Seagulls using you for target practice.
3. Forgetting important meetings.
4. Losing my keys (daily occurrence)
5. Hiccups
6. Sneezing and peeing my pants
7. Hitting snooze one too many times
8. Foot cramp
9. Daytime tellevision
10. Cold feet

I'm not completely heartless these are just things that annoy me...

No comments:

Post a Comment