So John bought me some maternity pants and a maternity dress the other day but I really needed more than just those two items to get me through the next few months. So my aunt Summer graciously let me go through her clothes and pick out some of the ones that were too big for her so that I could wear them. Now I have skirts and dresses and some pj's and even some pants! I am one very happy girl right now.
I was even productive last night and today. Last night I made my famous pasta salad and cheesy kielbasa. John loves that dish. It takes like 2 hours to make and prepare it all. The potatoes take the longest because you have to make sure they get cooked all the way through. After putting everything all together it turns out I didn't cook them long enough which sucks because I really wanted the dish to be perfect. John and Ina ate it nonetheless. I on the other hand opted to not try it out.
And tonight we made shake and bake chicken. Hopefully this means i wont have my family starving this week! heres to hoping I keep feeling better and up to doing this kinda stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment