Monday, May 14, 2012
Keeping it fresh!
So I have two options right now.. I can either explain tue negative stuff that's been going on that helped motivate our decision to go Facebook-free, or I can avoid more drama and keep it positive. I'm choosing the latter to help me choose a different beaten path. I love catching up with friends and seeing pictures of everyones kids who live far away... But I will just make more of an effort to touch base with everyone personally.
I need to learn how to upload pictures to our blog so I can share our precious moments with everyone. Being a mom is the best job on the world. I have so much fin just hanging out with Mati. Our next adventure is to start exercising together and moving him to his crib. I'll keep you all posted! Lots of love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know what a hard decision this is. You're awesome to stay positive :) we're supposed to surround ourselves with positive people and that is a brave thing to do. I love you!
ReplyDelete