Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Quick Update
I love being Mati's mom and John's wife. I love our little family and how much fun we have tougher. John is out of town on business this week so it's just me and baby holding down the fort. We are going through withdrawals! I can't believe how much I miss him.
Mati is now 4months and weighs approximately 17lbs. When I laid him down on our bed he is actually as long as my legs!!! He is going to be tall! Ill try to add some puffers soon.
John's sister Ina and her friend Lina have been staying with us he past year and are moving out next month. So I won't have any extra hands to help with Mati while I work. So I'm shifting to working graveyard... I love that I will be able to take care of him by myself and not depend on anyone else. We had some difficulty relying on others so this solves that problem for us. On top of that John will be home so he can help with bedtime and being there if baby wakes up. We are getting him a crib this weekend and are going to start sleep training him- not looking forward to that. I have really loved snuggling my baby every night but I believe he is ready for his own space- he doesnt like to be touched when he sleeps now and spreads out much like his daddy.
Life just keeps getting better and better for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment