I'm back at it again! This time is different from the first time I lost weight with Weight Watchers. Besides being 60lbs overweight this time versus 40lbs last time- I have John beside me doing it too... And I have the past success to prove I can do this.
We joined WW's on 3/7/12 and since then I have lost 11.4lbs! I obviously have a lot more to lose but I am so happy to once again see results. With my pregnancy I ha peaked at 235lbs. I was in shock at how big I got but I only gained 30lbs with my pregnancy and I dropped it all and then 4lbs within a few weeks. I had need discussing an planning on going back to WW's after Mati was born. John and I both came to realize that what we were doing was affecting our health and our lives and we have more than ourselves to think about now. We want to be active with Mati instead of watching from our stoop because we can't move at all due to weight.
I'm loving that I bought clothes smaller than I thought I was. At my 10lb mark John told me he would buy me a new outfit to celebrate. We both hit our 5% loss two weeks ago together. It has been so nice to have him beside me and have someone to eat healthier with.
I do find it easier this time because I am mindful that everything I eat- Mati eats. I do not want him hopped up on preservatives and a bunch of non-nutritious junk.
Out goal right now is to lose 5lbs a month. By the time we go to Samoa next year we will be at our goal weight. That means me in a bathing suit on the beach in my sexy body! I can't hardly wait! I picture that image and the desire for that pizza or snickers goes away.
So I'm off to finish my morning WW's smoothie and work. Loving life!
If you have any favorite recipes, send them my way! I'm not officially doing weight watchers but am trying to get in shape for a wedding this summer. I have tried a couple recipes and really like them and could always use some more!
ReplyDelete