Today has been a wash. I have been sick with the flu yesterday and today. So of course this means I am at home all day long with nothing to do but crochet and watch Netflix all day long. That can only last so long. I began to then watch FRIENDS. I decided that I dont like the episodes when Monica and Chandler are living together in the 6th season. at least not the episodes with Joey's dancer roommate. Maybe I do but honestly today i just wasn't feeling it. However I did get some laundry folded and some dishes started. So I wasn't completely unproductive.
I felt so bad because i didn't cook anything but a frozen pizza today. Sometimes being pregnant and then sick really makes me feel like a failure as a wife. Ok I know I am being overly dramatic but I can't help myself. John and I both miss my old self who actually wanted to get out and do things all the time. Now I just want to either stay in or go to my grandparents house. Someplace very familiar and comfortable.
And now with John at work during the night i am home alone. Last night and tonight Ina is gone visiting some cousins so I am completely alone. Hopefully when the baby is here I will have more company. I swear I can't be more excited than I already am. And I love babies so having one of my own will be the best thing yet!
We are still debating if its a boy or girl. However we only have 4 more weeks left till we get to find out so its not that far off. I can't hardly wait... I can't wait to see our gorgeous baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment