Friday, July 8, 2011

Catching Up

Realizing today that I haven't written in quite a while and that bothers me because I have so much on my mind. People have asked us recently how long we have been married and I keep saying 7 months and then realize that our 1 yr anniversary is 2 months away. Surprise Surprise! I remember feeling so bad because we weren't pregnant yet but now I am looking back and know it was in God's timing. Our biggest worry was that we wouldn't be able to have kids since my female parts dont cooperate like normal people. Now we know that everything will be alright. We are 12 weeks 3days pregnant and feeling GREAT! I haven't thrown up in what feels like ages. I think its been like a week now and I am so excited! I thought that chapter would never end. I feel so bad for my friends who have been sick their whole pregnancy. It seems everyone I talked to said they were sick the whole time and I should just expect that. I guess I get to be one of the lucky ones now. 

I even felt so amazing that I cleaned up the house and started cooking again. When I was cooking John just smiled at me with such love in his eyes and said "I have missed you." We both missed the normal me. The happy me who enjoys cooking and cleaning and wants to be active. The moody, vomiting, and nauseated me was not my friend. I do get emotional now where i cry over simple things. But I will take that over vomiting every day of the week. 

John starts his new job tonight! He is so excited and I couldn't be more proud of him. He sought out this job on his own. He did the interview and the next day they called and asked him to start the next day. Its a job at Pink's Original Bakery which has the cutest website. He gets a discount so you know I will be getting lots of yummy treats! My only sadness comes from the fact that for the next 3 months he will be working graveyard and I will be sleeping alone. Not a huge fan of that at all. But he is home during the day so I will take what I can. And it is more money and he will be happier so it all works out in the end.

It is basically official that Ina is staying with us for certain. We still have her sleeping on the air mattress in the living room but she prefers it. I think once she gets a job she will be more apt to move into the office and have a regular bed. We will be moving in April I think to a 3 bedroom apartment in the same community since two bedrooms won't cut it with a new baby and with Ina here. I have no idea how that will all work and I need to figure out how to keep the good aura in my home without making my office go into my bedroom. That would be not so good. Maybe by then we will have enough income to rent a home... who knows. but its nice to think about the future. 

So we are still moving forward with the apprenticeship applications so John can get a job as an electrician. That's the end goal we are working towards. we plan on having his parents move here the summer of 2013 and we will need to get them jobs right away and then we will be moving into a house for sure and then buying a house shortly thereafter. I am so much a planner I can't even help myself. If I could I would start looking at houses today. 

Our dogs got a serious shave this week. they were so hairy and their hair was so long and matted I couldn't even begin to get through it. So off it all went. Now they look like little poodles but its only temporary. Now that I am feeling better I will be able to keep the hair from getting matted. And we are keeping it short. None of this long hair business. 

Anyways thats the update with us! What's new with you?


No comments:

Post a Comment