Thursday, June 30, 2011

My little baby.

Seeing our baby yesterday was the highlight of my life. Marrying John of course was epic but actually getting to see our baby on the screen was priceless. John had expected the image to be bigger and actually see our baby, but he was still happy. the first picture they got showed something that looked like an arm waving at us. it was so cute. it could have just been the umbilicle cord but i like to think baby was waving to us saying "hi mom, hi dad! Look at me" seriously so precious. And to see the heart beat truly made me wanna cry. It was like my mommy vibes took over and I knew that our baby was the most precious thing to me. It made it completely real.

Of course I am now free to go buy baby stuff since we now have the first ultrasound done but I can't bring myself to buy anything not knowing the gender. People who actually wait are more daring than I am because I know I couldn't handle it.

But just the fact that we got to actually see our little someone was more than I could have hoped. And its just one baby. I am actually farther along than they had first thought. I am 11weeks 2 days. Before they would have said I am 10weeks days. So I am really 2 days farther along but I will take it! This means just one more week and I am out of the first trimester which I am praying means no more nausea. Like maybe there is a switch that clicks off and you aren't sick anymore. Well i can only hope. In the meantime I am going to just dream of holding my little baby. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment