I really need to write down my progress with WW's. My aunt is getting annoyed that I announce the point value for every food I eat. She totally sabotaged my efforts the other day when she brought me my favorite doughnut- maple bars. Each one was 11points but of course I didn't check before I gobbled two down and the chocolate milk she bought me. So thoughtful yet so not helpful Summer! Love her to death but we are terrible for weight loss for each other. Great binging buddies though. So after splurging on doughnuts and chocolate milk I realized just how dumb that decision was. Yes the treats were so yummy but I would rather be losing weight than indulging in such treats. My other two mistakes this week included Chinese food with the Hubby and then RedRobin for Kina's bday. I thought I was doing so good at red robin and I was until I gave in and had some fries. I kept telling myself "nothing tastes as good as thin feels" I was doin good for the first 30min and then I gave in when of course Summer came! Lol I can't blame her of course... I need to be stronger when we get together.
John was so sweet and took a 2mile walk with me on the BPA trail last night. Today I am so stinking sore!!! I feel like a huge fatty since I ache from just a 2mile walk.
I'm planning on doing it again today if the rain let's up. Scratch that. I am going to exercise no matter what. Even if it's Zumba in my living room. Trying to exercise with a baby is tough and I am not good at it yet.
Mati tried rice cereal today and I think he liked it! He grabbed the spoon from me and jabbed it in his mouth. Silly boy. Makes me one proud mama.


No comments:
Post a Comment