So our little family is moving ASAP. we have a serious mold problem that started to grow in our dressers. Our brand new dressers! I was so furious!!! Like mama bear furious. I looked up all our work orders over the last year and pictures documenting the issues we have had. I wrote them an email and quoted WA legislature and had a letter from Mati's Pediatrician. All of that got their attention. We had both the residential manager and maintenance manager come over. Both were shocked to see the mushrooms in our dressers. Needless to say they got the picture and now are bending over backwards to make us happy. We are planning to buy a house next year so we are moving to Lakeland Hills area. We are going down to a 1bedroom so we can save up for our down payment.
We are really happy to finally having this go our way. No way I'm having my son in this environment any longer.



No comments:
Post a Comment