Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New changes again!

It's only my second night working the late night owl shift at work and I am so exhausted. John bought me some vanilla coke, bless his heart. So at least I have caffeine to keep me awake. We don't get many calls at night so mostly I am doing nothing or reading a book. Only really desperate people call at this hour... But at 9pm they are still sane and really want help.. At 2am- more crazy less wanting help.

We are meeting with the duplex homeowner tomorrow night to see how he feels about us and the dogs. Our dogs either love you or they pee themselves being scared of you. I'm planning to take them on a very long walk an empty their bladder before they meet the landlord. Can't have them peeing themselves now can we.

I am really hoping this all works out and we can move as soon as June 30th. I have to transfer our Internet and phone services right away so I can work. No way can I miss work because we are moving.

Lucky for me my job goes wherever I go. The new place is in Milton so it's spitting distance from John's work. (I just talked to someone in Missouri so I think that's where that phrase came from)

Mati just started solids and is loving sweet potatoes.. Now his farts stink to high heaven though. Like father like son... Or like mom lol

No comments:

Post a Comment