I absolutely love when my boys are together. John will play Xbox and Mati will try to take over the remote. I thought we could try letting Mati hold the other remote and see how he does with it. He examined it for a while and began to really try to play like Daddy. He did of course try to eat it too. Loves anything that he can shove in his mouth. Fingers, clothes, dogs... Mati thinks that Leo, our little dog, is the funniest thing to ever exist. Whenever we play with the dogs and they fetch their toys, they bring it back to us and Mati goes crazy with laughter. Poor Leo tries to stay slightly clear of Mati's hands to keep him from grabbing hold of his fur. Mati has a serious death grip.
I had the greatest surprise and gift ever this morning. After getting to bed around 4am this morning i woke up to take care of Mati at his usual 7:30am. After feeding him John woke up and took care of baby so I could get some actual sleep. my first Saturday off and I was exhausted. I was able to sleep till 10:30am! I was very refreshed and more than a little grateful. I felt like the luckiest woman alive. I know so many men who wont even be around to play with their kids let alone watch them for their wives. John wakes up to take care of Mati during the night when I am at work. I do actually work from home so I do go in and feed him around 12-1am but John soothes Mati until I can get off the phone to come over and take care of baby. I am so grateful for a loving, kind, and thoughtful husband. I really did hit the jackpot. When I think about other people I had interests in I am so happy I didn't fall for anyone. John was my first love and my only love. Ahh so mushy gushy!



No comments:
Post a Comment