Wednesday, September 14, 2011

5months down!!!

So our one year anniversary is coming up and our big thing is getting our new car. We love our little black car but it's just not baby appropriate. We need a car that's bigger and can fit a carseat in it. And we really want it to be more sturdy. So we decided that we should probably trade in the black car for the Toyota RAV4. well at least that's our plan. We will just see ho it pans out.

Mom says we will have the baby shower in November. I'm so excited! We have a bunch of super cute outfits that we have collected over the past few months. I swear girl babies have more options but the boy babies get the sporty clothes which is what we r most interested in. Burlington has the best selection of baby clothes. I want to get a few layettes and pj's. And of course sports jerseys! I need to get going on the baby blanket and crib bumper. I think I need to get the crib first though. I don't want to make it too big or too small...

Anyone know if there are cute patterns out there fir baby stuff? Free patterns?

1 comment:

  1. Um Moriah I literally just posted about the stuff I made today on my blog. There's a link to the place I got the diaper stacker pattern from and I can give you my pattern for the crib bumpers if you want it. (I just made it up as I went). But that sewdangcutecrafts.blogspot.com has a lot of good and free stuff on it! As far as blankets my mom makes awesome receiving blankets if that's what you mean otherwise there are a lot of free baby quilt patterns online. Even youtube has some... let me know if I can help!

    ReplyDelete