I think i have now hit the emotional roller coster in my pregnancy. I cry all the time or at least I want to all the time. I'm moody and irritable. My husband is a doll to put up with me. I send myself to time outs. I don't want to snap for no reason. I'm usually very pleasant and happy. Hormones are not my friends these days.
Lately retail therapy has helped. Buying for baby is so much fun. We have a bunch of cute clothes, and I'm sure we will get even more in the next few months. I decided against more clothes until after the baby shower. Ok except for some baby jerseys and a sweat suit from champs and this way super cute baby jacket and maybe some little overalls... But then that's all. I need to go get the crib and carseat next. And the stroller! No way can I walk the dog without a stroller. And a baby carrier. And breast pump. Ok so there are tons of things to do and to buy. I guess I should start to plan it all out instead of hoping Mati is here already. Because obviously we r not set up for him yet. So much to do....
The midwife today reviewed the ultrasound notes at my appointment and said that Mati is developing perfectly! That's such a nice thing to here. I swear now I feel him move all the time. Oh the joys if pregnancy!
No comments:
Post a Comment