Thursday, September 1, 2011
Our baby boy!
I have a son! I swear watching the extra screen on the ultrasound was like watching an intense action film. I kept trying to figure out what the baby was. I had no clue what I was doing or seeing. Our son peed twice and kept moving around. He is stationed right on my bladder. I could have told you that without an ultrasound. And he even laughed! They got a really good view of his face and he actually laughed! It was the best thing ever... And last night I sang primary songs to our son. He is a very active boy. John couldn't be more proud and happy if he tried. My mom went out and bought a bunch of baby clothes. She is going to be such a good grandma!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment