Decorating my home is one of my favorite parts about the fall. I tried to persuade John to let me get out the Halloween decorations today. I lost. But we compromised and now I get to buy a cinnamon candle and get some decorations for fall! And at the end of this month I can go halloween crazy!
Vollyeball season for the stake started which makes me sad I'm not playing and John happy because he loves playin frequently! And John starts a later shift and is switching days off so hopefully that means he can practice and play in the games/tournament. Mati actually is very active now and moves around a ton when we watch John play. John says it's a sign that Mati is going to be a professional volleyball player. I think it is in his blood so it could happen! Either way I know our kids will be there on the stage cheering on mommy and daddy. We will get to take turns watching the kidos.
I love that I am living the life I always wanted!
No comments:
Post a Comment