Saturday, March 26, 2011

6 Month MileStone!

I really want to get  a new chair for my office. The one I have is falling apart and it kills my back. So I decided to sit in my new love seat recliner for a bit so that I dont hurt so dang bad. I am even considering moving my recliner to the spot in my office so I can sit in it while I work. I guess I really shouldn't complain too much about work because I have the best job ever. i get to work at home in my sweats and sweatshirt and be with my two puppies and have time to clean my home and relax when i need to. And I get to do this without having a supervisor breathing down my neck. Oh and I help people. I kinda like to do that.

John and I can't wait to move! we are slowly but surely getting all our stuff packed and ready for the big day. We hit a milestone in our relationship yesterday. We have now been married for 6 months! Woohoo! Made it! Not that I had doubts but it was so exciting yesterday when i realized it had been 6 months. I went to John's work for lunch and when he saw me he pulled me in for a kiss and hug and said "happy anniversary." I was so impressed he even remembered. He then teased me and said he couldn't believe that I hadn't remembered. He is a romantic even if he denies it. I was actually just thinking about the time when we first started dating that he brought me some roses out of blue "just because." That swept me off my feet. He doesn't things like that all the time. He notices when I clean the house and he always tells me how beautiful I am... I so appreciate it especially on days I feel less than ok.

I am just so glad I am out of the dating scene and have such a wonderful man that I married. He is a real charmer. So compassionate and giving. He always is the first to want to go and help someone. Even if he doesn't know them. If we can spare it and he has money on it, he doesn't hesitate to give it to someone on the street who may need it more than us. I learn so much more from him every day.

I love my husband. I am so grateful that he traveled across the world to find me!

No comments:

Post a Comment