So we now have five months into the marriage! We made it! Not that I doubted but still it feels like we have been married for years already. Some things that people dont mention to you when you first get married is that there will some serious tough times. Thank goodness we have been so blessed recently. We recently acquired a new mini van, John got a job, and we are looking to move into a new apartment. I feel like I can actually breathe without fear that the wolves will be at my door soon.
We recently went on a trip with one of our couple friends Chelsey and David Jarvis, and their dog Diesel.. We went to West Port, WA to camp on the beach. However my version of camping included a camping trailor and indoor plumbing. We brought our two dogs with us, Izzy and Leo. They have the best time playing with Diesel. When we were on the beach it was so windy that the sand covered the dogs to the point that Leo & Izzy were black! We can't wait to go back to the beach and have them play in the sand without the windy sand this time.
The rumors are not true... I am not pregnant at this time. I told John that I didn't want to have kids and have them riding in our little black car. Now that Summer gave us her van, I guess I am running out of restrictions! I used to say I never would have a mini-van... I am eating those words right about now. And they dont taste that bad.
With the recent Tsunami that impacted the Pacific coast, we were so grateful that our family in Samoa was unharmed. John plans to go to Samoa for his sisters graduation. Hopefully I will be able to go with him in the near future. It would be nice to say I actually went out of the country, and someplace exaotic even!
Oh Moriah you have such an exciting life! I'm glad you are blogging. I'm a newbie too, kind of another fun adventure. Love you!
ReplyDelete