Recently I started to get serious again about my health. Since getting married I sorta kinda got really comfortable and started to gain all my weight back. But good thing is that I have an amazing husband that takes such amazing care of me. He always says "I love your body! You are perfect just the way you are." Of course he is always so wonderful to me.
Today is day four without any Coke... I went through serious withdrawls with major migraines for several days but now I am feeling so much better. I am sleeping through the night and am not having migraines.
I started to go for walks starting Monday. Today I walked in the rain twice for a total of 6.2 miles! I was so soaked but it was worth it. Then we came home and the dogs were so cold but also really dirty. So they got a much needed bath.
So i feel pretty productive. I even finished Brennan's Baby Hat- A bunny Hat I crocheted for him for easter! he is just the cutest baby boy ever. I recently started crocheting again. I picked a really hard blanket to make and I am so thinking I am way in over my head. Maybe I will finish when I have my own baby... but Im thinking that I have a few years to get this all done.
Too stinking excited to move! I just want to get all settled in already. Plus its going to be so awesome! Ok thats enough for now I think....
No comments:
Post a Comment