Monday, March 14, 2011

My Consumer Report...

I like to read up on consumer reports because I feel like I will get some insight from the experts. Problem is that not all consumer reports have my same interests so i am going to compose my own list.

  • Best Chiropractor in Federal Way, WA- Larry Hansen, Twin Lakes Chiropractic.
    • Larry and the other chiro's here are so amazing. They are all like extended family to me and John. Great bed manner, reasonable prices if you dont have insurance, and they adjust you without hurting you. I have had my share of bad chiropractors. so i rate this as a 5 star *****
  • Best Island Barbeque- L&L Barbeque
    • they have an amazing BBQ platter which John luvs and Lau Lau. I prefer the Chicken Katsu.
  • Laudry Soap- TIDE smells the best but is a bit pricey for the coupon mom... but Kirkland brand is awesome and smells good too!
  • Fabric Softener- Kirkland brand is inexpensive, lasts forever and smells great.
  • Dog food- Kirkland brand Lamb flavor.
    • This is a 40lb bag that lasts us forever, has all whole meats instead of byproduct crap, and it is only $27 for the whole thing! Compare this to Iams or Purina one thats $19 for a 15lb bag.
  • Gas Prices- Right now FredMeyer and Costco are the leading gas places with cheap prices.
    • Why does gas keep going up! Drives me insane but these two places are the most reasonable with the unreasonable Prices in comparison.
  • Best Smoothie place- L&L suprisingly has the best smoothies every! Their Island Breeze is my favorite.
    • Second best and more popular is Jamba Juice- I like fruity stuff, what can I say.
  • Best Gym- LA Fitness.
    • Its open various hours. There are plenty of machines to choose from that you dont have to wait for someone to jump off to actually get a workout in.
    • They even have volleyball on Friday nights which is actually really good.
  • Dish Soap- Dawn! Nothing more is needed.
  • Dish Washer soap= Cascade.
    • Doesn't leave marks on the dishes thankfully.
  • Deoderant- Adidas for Women
    • My friend in college turned me onto this one. You can only find it at FredMeyer but it is so worth it! I have searched for the best deoderant that would last all day and keep the tacos away. 5*****
  • Chap Stick- Natural Ice- Only found at Fredmeyer.
    •  It seriously is like a miracle for the lips. Caution: Keep out of reach of your dogs. They eat it.
  • Tampons- Tampax Gentle Glide
    • Men avert your eyes. Seriously what more do I need to say. It doesn't leak. and its not uncomfortable at all
  • Feminine Pads- Kotex Regulars
    • inexpensive, doesn't bunch.
  • Toothpaste- Crest plus scope/whitening
  • Shampoo- Pantene- Smells awesome and keeps the hair moisturized.
Well now everyone knows my shopping list... but these are products I seriously wouldn't choose any other. But if anyone feels different and has better experience with other products Please Share!!!

1 comment:

  1. You know...Pantene has floor wax in it. Gross huh? I could hook you up with the good stuff from work! Let me know and I can stock you up. :)

    ReplyDelete