Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Full Speed Ahead.

As I am writing this I am sitting in one of our new couches! Summer is such a doll. She is letting us keep the couches at our place until she is done with school... aka New furniture! Then of course since we are moving we decided that it might be nice to have a real table. Not that I dont adore the borrowed fold up card table and fold up chairs we borrowed from Grandpa, but I was thinking more along the lines of wood. So we went to Uncle Miles' work at Mor Furniture and picked out a table and chairs and he was wonderful and gave us a discount. Love the contacts! Then while browsing all the possibilities I found a lonely dresser that was all by itself. I asked Miles to price it and  wala! It was the last one in stock and therefore on clearance! Luv it! Good Buy! Good Buy!

John was so good, he and his cousin carried all the couches and stacked them all in one load on his brother in laws truck. He seems to be so talented at organizing all that kind of stuff. In fact he is so good that while workin people will tip him for making everything fit when no one else could get it to fit. This will definately come in handy when we are moving.

Favorite moment of the day has to be with me and john sitting on the reclining love seat and the dogs snuggling each of us. Izzy, our girl dog, is John's dog. She has been acting all hurt and not coming to snuggle him as much. Usually she ignores me and only gives him luvs but recently she has been giving him the cold shoulder. I think John was really hurt because that's his girl!

I feel like things are really going to just be better overall from here on out. These first 6 months of marriage have been rough having only one income. The blessings just keep pouring in! I am not going to pretend like things are happening by chance. I have a firm belief and confirmation that all the wonderful things that have been happening have been a blessing from God. No way we would have everything working out the way it has any other way.

I learn so much from John. He has such a strong testimony and lots of faith. He always says that everything will work out. I try to remember that, but sometimes I just need him to help remind me.

Anyways I think that is all we have going on so far... but more should come up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment