Sunday, April 3, 2011

Holy Cow I am blessed!

Had the best time today with the inlaws and my hubby! Marriage is so nice in so many ways but today I enjoyed waking up in my hubby's arms and  my puppies at our feet. Since it is now April John tells me that I am in for a world of hurt. He is such a jokester and since his bday is in April he has informed me that this is his month. So When April Fools Day come and went I was looking forward to the lack of jokes. However day two in April John is full of more jokes and I am feeling like this is a premonition of what is to come in the next 27days...

Speaking of birthdays. John is going to be 24 on the 13th of this month! and I get to play the good wifey and host the party! So we are planning on a home warming/bday bash for him on April 30th... He even got a new bbq grill so he is going to be doing lots of bbq'ing from now on! thats alot of exclamation points but I am super excited about all of it!

Izzy was fixed this week. She was such a whiney girl every day for the past few weeks. she would be waking me up and then howling during my work... I just couldn't take it any more. She has been sore for a few days but I think it will help to not have to always watch her so closely and of course the lack of a doggy period. Yuck!

I realized just how I am blessed today. Not that I didn't realize it before but while watching conference I felt God's love so strongly. I was so afraid I would marry an abusive, critical, or horrible man and instead I got teh best man out there. John is so sweet to me and is always tellin me how beautiful I am and how much he loves me. He is so gentle and caring. With him I always feel safe and secure. Im not sure how or why I got so lucky but I am grateful all the same. And John says he feels the same about me. And hopefully some day soon we will be blessed enough to have a little one all of our own. Thats not an anouncement... just wishful wanting/thinking.

1 comment:

  1. It'll happen pretty girl. As much as I have to shake my head and wonder about God's timing, I take a step back afterwards and think, "wow, that couldn't have happened at a better time."
    I'm so happy for you and John! He sounds like such a great guy!
    So I'm just sending you a huge cyber hug because I missed you today!

    ReplyDelete