I am so freaking stoked right now I dont think i could sleep even if I attempted. We have our first ultrasound appointment tomorrow at 4:30pm and I am positively estatic. First of course there is the doubt that maybe I have had it all wrong and its a molar pregnancy or an ectopic pregnancy or even that I wasn't pregnant to begin with and its just a fluke... so of course thats the negative side of me that kicks into overdrive whenever something huge is about to happen. Then I check myself. I do this all the time so I have to ask myself how realistic am I being. Where are these thoughts coming from. basically be my own shrink since I do it for a living anyway. who knew tobacco cessation would pass over into my personal life.
John has had a count down for baby's first picture for a week now. He is a little more excited than I am I think. He of course has no worries. In fact he has brought up twins more than once so now I am even considering the possibility of it. Fact... both sides of my family have twins in their line. And John has twins in his too... so there is a good chance it could be twins. Or I could just be overly dramatic which we know I never am... and it is just one little munchkin who just likes to get attention. Which we will be more than happy to deliver.
So far today I haven't had any serious bouts of nausea. I didn't throw up once today. Instead I have been starving and I wanted a cheeseburger so bad I was about to rob a fast food joint. Basically I want meat all the time now. I can't decide if the nausea is gone or if its just where normal pregnant women have it. I am still on the meds for the nausea and I am not ok with stopping them anytime soon. I like not throwing up and having an appetite for once. Maybe I will actually put some weight on now. Did I really just consider that a good thing? All for the baby right. Then after the baby comes it will be back to losing the weight and becoming the new and improved sexy mama! I cracked myself up just now. Maybe I am tired after all.
Ina went to stay the night over at their cousins house tonight and I am going through withdrawls. Who knew I would become so attached to someone so quickly. Then there was talk of her staying a week... not sure I want to let her go for a week! The house already feels so empty without her here and I am pretty sure Leo and Izzy are ticked she is gone. She dotes on them. They ignore me and only focus on her. I dont mind so much. Leo is now her dog and Izzy is John's dog. I told them I am ok with it because baby will be all mine! they both just got defensive almost to say they would give up the dog to have the baby. Cracked me up.
We did our routine volleyball over at the stakecenter with some friends and new potential friends. I had to sit out because I dont really want to have to move so fast right now. I mean not to long ago speed bumps made me up chuck. And I am thinking running after a ball would be a bad mix. Plus I think John would just stand in front of me and not let me touch the ball for fear it could damage me or the baby. Such an over protective guy. He puts up with me which is no small task. Last night I even asked him to go grab me some nilla wafers while I layed in bed so I could calm the nausea. So he gets up and goes to find them and bring them to me. Mind you he had been almost sleeping... I try not to take advantage of his sweetness.
Now John is giving me the "get off the computer and come to bed look." Ok night all! I will post stuff after visiting with the Midwife! Ahh so excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment