Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Surprisingly proactive!

I am very super duper surprised at myself today. I went to work. Then I cooked Mac N Cheese for myself. I was famished so I ate the whole box, then I laid down for a bit. Took the dogs for their routine walk and threw up in the bushes half of the box. Vacuumed the apartment!(been a while) and then did the dishes and then scrubbed the carpet in the van. It has had many a spills in it before we got it. And I am expecting many more to come but that carpet needed some work. I am planning to take it to my grandparents tomorrow and return the carpet cleaner vacuum we borrowed two months ago and use it to clean out the rest of the van. I mean come on people this is progress!

Could it be that I have turned a new leaf? Or maybe the fact that John and his sister get here tomorrow night and I don't like having the house messy and promised John I would have it all clean when he gets back. We will let him decide I think. I still have a few loads to do of laundry. Since our washer and dryer are midget sized its basically half a load's worth which means two of johns shirts and maybe a few socks. Not very much at all.

But now I am going to have helping hands so I wont feel completely overwhelmed every single day! I miss John so much and I am not ashamed to say i cried many a time while he was gone. I am so sick of people telling me to get over it. Honestly it makes me want to punch them in the face. If you have never had a good marriage or relationship like what I have, don't assume i am being overly dramatic or needy. In our marriage he is my other half and when he isn't here its honestly like half of me is missing and I am scrambling to figure out how to cope. Maybe I complain too much about missing him but then if that's the case people shouldn't be reading it! 


Ok maybe that is harsh but come on now. Who has any right to judge anyone else? 


Pregnancy is making me a little crankier than usual I think. I am more sensitive to things. still can't stomach most foods and I can't sleep on my stomach any more. I have achne like I am 12 and my waistline is making it so even my stretchy pants are not stretchy enough. :( but sadness is that I am not showing very much and one book said that what I think is me "showing" could just be constipation and bloating. Very sexy dont you think? I might want to take care of that before John gets here...


I also need to have some yummy food ready for when they get home. Now who can I rangle to come cook food for me for them? lol... Now I am off to walk my friends Dog like I do everyday and then do more work. I do enjoy having my 3 hour lunch brk. Keeps things interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment