Thursday, June 2, 2011

Where has my clean house gone!

Between being pregnant which leads to feeling sick all day and being exhausted, and working 40hrs a week, my house cleaning has taken a hit. I hate being messy. I hate it when the dishes are in the sink and all I have to do is start the dishwasher and then unload...but that seems like such a huge chore I can't even start to lift my hand in that direction. My floor hasn't been vacuumed in I at least a week and I have yet to thoroughly clean my shower. My aunt has helped out twice to clean up the kitchen and John helps out so much too. I feel so completely lame to not be doing everything and having the house spotless. I hate how the clean clothes are just sitting in the laundry basket waiting to be put up. The dirty ones taunting me in the dirty clothes hampers in the bathroom. Ugh... this just reeks of years to come being a mom. I guess I need to figure this out before the baby comes because I will have less time and less energy then. however I wont be throwing up so there is hope at the end of the tunnel.

My goal for today is to vacuum the floor and do one load of laundry. I started the dishwasher and cleaned the toilet. So I think I am making progress. Now if I can just have the meds kick all the way in and make me feel not nauseated that would be perfect. But the throwing up has slowed down a bit.

John leaves on Monday for Samoa so I need to get a handle of things before he leaves because I am not sending him off on a ten day trip with no clean underwear or socks! And I am sure I wont want to clean anything at that time either.

1 comment:

  1. if you need help i can come down one day and you can play with brennan while i clean. :o)

    ReplyDelete