Thursday, June 9, 2011

Missing my Husband... :(

I tell you what I am a huge fan of my husband. Him not being here is the worst thing that has ever happened. I might be slightly melodramatic. We woke up very early to be ready for the plane. His cousin Angel drove us there since I can't seem to drive without throwing up. We parted at the gate and I cried the whole time. Ugh the first day was horrible and now it is slightly better. We talk tons but its hard trying to not use up all the calling card minutes.

Summer has been awesome and came over monday and wednesday to help keep me company. She helped me clean yesterday which I so needed. She told me to turn on the music and blast it because that would help me out. Turns out she is right. I need noise. Sitting in a quiet empty house is not fun.

I will not take John for granted ever because I can't stand the thought of him not being here. I can't watch LOST right now because honestly that is his show and its too depressing. So I am now just doing the sappy love movies. Precious. And today I decided to go to my happy place and watch FRIENDS!

Babee is now the size of a rasberry. woohoo! and the medicine is helping with the nausea. I need to remember to eat something more often though. I had the shakes a while ago because I didn't have enough to eat. Bad Momma.

But 6 more days and I get to see John! I can't wait!... counting down!

1 comment:

  1. You are too darling Mo! I miss watching friends with you all the time :)

    ReplyDelete