Today the baby decided that it didn't like pickles. Which ps is like my favorite snack. And might I add that pickles do not taste good coming back up. I swear I can't eat anything. I can't figure out what I can eat because even with the medicine I can't eat anything. I was hoping bread would work but that turned out to be a flop.
Hopefully its just stress about John being gone. He does come home tomorrow night! He wont be here till late wednesday night. Oh man do I miss my man. Once he gets here I think it will be all better. or we will just wait another 3.5 weeks. oh please let it only be for 3.5 more weeks. I dont think I can take it much longer. I know I am whining but who wouldn't whine when they throw up everything and can't do anything because they might throw up. And might I add where ever I am I throw up. Walmart. Restaurants. Side walks. Parks. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment