Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bowling for realz

So instead of doing the traditional now adays and doing wii bowling, our friends Chelsey and David Jarvis invited us to go bowling for real at Secoma Lanes. This would be John's Second time and my Kadrillionth time. However I suck even at the wii and sadly I am no better in the real thing either. We were of course late because I always am. They are such troopers to still be our friends after us never being on time. And I mean never. Like at least a half our late each time... That should have been a New Years Resolution... oops. next year right. I swear anything we do John always is good at it, and bowling is no different apparently. after quite a few spares and strikes I started to accept that he will always be a natural at what he does.

On my brk today I got to go to a baby shower for my friend Tasha who is having twin girls come June. I am so jealous! but in a good way. I finally had an excuse to not only look at baby stuff but buy baby stuff too! It was also really nice to have been able to see women from our ward outside of relief society. We are so lucky to be in an amazing ward. Everyone is so approachable and really accepting of people.That is really hard to find now adays.

So we are counting our blessings, Including the blessing of moving in 13days~

No comments:

Post a Comment