Thursday, April 7, 2011
Grrrr
I am not usually a vengeful or vindictive person. Sure I can hold a grudge and I certainly know how to be mean. I just would rather everyone get along or ignore whoever it is who bugs you. However for the lady upstairs I have to make an exception. I'm considering leaving some of Leo and Izzy's finest productions under her door mat as a farewell gift. We refer to the lady upstairs as Elephant lady. She has some serious passive aggressive issues. Anytime me or John have music on or the tv on she stops and jumps up and down like a two year old throwing a fit. Mind you the bass isn't on high or the volume. She justs wants us to be in complete compliance with what she likes. She has complained to the apartment managers about us countless times and has had ppl come ask us to turn it down.Actually they come over and say, "she is complaining again. I know its not loud, I just have to come ask." its really quite petty. So today i finally called the managers on her since I am so not going to keep putting up with her crap. I mean who vacuums at 6am on sunday morning. She was jumping up and down since john had the radio on. Anyways the point is that the managers wanted to come have us play our music and stand in her home and then listen to how loud it is to see who is right. Seriously? I mean come on we are all adults. She can just ask us to turn it down or she can just shut up since its not loud. that makes me sound harsh but this has been going on for two years now and I am so done. I can't wait to move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment