Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Major Chocolate Bing

I haven't had a major chocolate craving in so long but today after my two hour nap it was time. So after buying cookies, icecream, and truffles to last me till the end of time, I felt satisfied. Oh and a double chocolatey Chip Frapacinno! John came up with that one on his own. He is so good.

Tomorrow is John's 24th Bday and I am so excited. He has no idea so no one tell him I have plans. In fact I will leave those details until after I do them... I dont need any leaks! I was told today that I brag too much about John in my blog. They asked me, "do you want everyone to be jealous of your husband. We get it, he's great." I mean ouch. That certainly was not my intention. I do have an amazing husband who I love with all my heart, but I certainly dont want to rub salt in anyones insecurieties or struggles. I guess its just therapeutic for me to have my blog and to remind myself that even though we struggle and even though I get depressed or stressed, and I have the chance of being infertile, I still have an amazing man standing beside me.

On a very happy note we paid the deposit on the apartment so I now have my new address. I am so stoked. We went out to celebrate on Monday and had our first official family home evening with volleyball for our activity. We sang I am a child of God only slightly out of key. I think I am just now getting used to married life. I can't wait for our one year anniversary because we are taking our honeymoon. We never had one so we are going to go somewhere special. We were thinking Disney Land and other fun stuff in California. Somewhere warm in September would be ideal. I haven't been to Disney Land or California since I was 12 so I have no idea what to expect. But it all sounds so very promising.

I had the best time visiting with a new friend today. Tasha is due with twin girls in June and sadly she is now moving away from me. We have a ton in common which is always a refresher. And she has two super adorable boys already which makes me happy to visit with them. Her son Logan is quite the entertainer. Ugh... there go the baby thoughts. Anyways, her grandma is a professional crocheter. I mean she writes books and creates the cutest patterns. She made these oh so adorable hats for the girls that were just beyond unique. She made hats that look like cupcakes, strawberries, squash, and every other kind you could think of.  So I am looking forward to doing lots of crocheting now that I have a buddy. I actually noticed that lots of women in my ward bring their crocheting to church and do it during all the meetings. Maybe I will do the same. Could be interesting. My grandma would just die!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA!!!! I love that you are an over blogger about your husband, this just cracked me up and made my day! You keep 'em jealous!

    ReplyDelete