We are too excited to move. 16more days and I already used all but one box we had for moving. Time to go to Costco and get more. Since today is my day off I get to do absolutely nothing and everything. I have to arrange for all my internet and phone services to be moved, pack, clean, and possibly pamper myself. Who am I kidding, Of course I am going to pamper myself!
We were so blessed to get in a car accident on our wedding day. To explain, we just received half of the settlement which was enough coushion money to help with sending John to Samoa for his sister Ina's graduation. Sadly its not enough for me to go also but soon enough I will be shipping out! John feels so much better having a job and having some extra money for once. He even went to far as to buy me diamond earings! I have never had anything so nice in my entire life. I have really sensitive ears too so I can't wear anything from Claire's or the like. So these babies will never leave my ears ever! I even wore my hair down litterally over the past few days. John loves my long hair and honestly I am not really sure why I ever cut it.
To go along with what some of my friends have been saying, Marriage is tough. Its a constantly roller coaster but its worth it. We have had a whirlwind romance. Dated for 6weeks- got engaged. Engaged for 6weeks- were married. And for 6 months we struggled and lived off one income. Money sure isn't everything but just like they mentioned in General Conference on Sunday, you need to be temporally taken care of before you can be spiritually fed. Not having money puts strain on the individual and the couple. I think for a man its hard not to be working because they want to take care of their family. John loves treating me and making sure I have everything I could possibly want. Thing is that I never wanted ever. I always had what I wanted. That sounds way sappy but I am not a very materialistic person. But I wont pass up a good bargain or nice things either if I can afford it. Hopefully thats not a contradictions.
To add to my list of Moriah's Consumer Report:
Gyro House in the Seatac Mall is amazing and everyone should eat there. Its way better than the Greek restaurant in the supermall. I am on a Greek fedish right now. I have had 3 gyros in the last 5 days. Not sure how the calorie count works out but it sure tastes mm... mmm... good! Calling all Greek People "we need you to open up a Greek Restaurant in Federal Way. I will keep you in business. Promise!"
Chipotle is way better than Qudoba Mexican Grill. I know its so Americanized to the max but I love it. Chipotle has better chips and Quac and the burritos are much tastier. Qudoba has awesome nacho sauce tho.
And that concludes my rambling for the day. Now I am off to not be productive for a few hours. Oh the joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment