Thursday, April 14, 2011

No concept of time.

Why do I have to be an overly emotional girl. So of course my period is two days late and I took two pregnancy tests already and seriously I cried. I mean what the freaking heck is wrong with me. John was sweet and just held me and snuggled me and let me cry. He tells me that its just not our time yet and it takes years for people to get pregnant. And we are just getting used to each other and our flow so its good for us. But by golly if that didnt make me wanna cry more.

I have seriously no concept of time. it has hit me more and more lately. I have coined the term to be my trait. Seriously not kidding. Just ask my friends. Megan jokes that when they want to meet me somewhere they always tell me its half an hour earlier because that way I will only be 15min late. You might be thinking they should just tell me its 45min earlier but honestly I would still be late. You still might be shaking your head thinking I am being so rude when I am late but if you love me you would take me the way I am ok. Bruno Mars says I am wonderful ok.

John's bday yesterday was a smashing hit. I spent the morning running around with my aunt summer who woke me up and yelled "get up" in my ear. So nice. But I told her she owed me a double chocolatey Chip Frappacinno to make up for it. I got my way then! we went shopping for her kids and john's bday. Then I went brought him lunch from L&L bbq for lunch and cupcakes I bought from Safeway for his work pals. He was so super embarrased but felt so special having cupcakes for his birthday. He hates cupcakes by the way, he just likes to share with people. They asked him to stay late for work for 2 hours because three people were not there so he came home and showered and then we got ready to go to our dinner reservations at Outback Steakhouse. Which ps was fabulous. But I can totally fill up on the bread and salad. Then of course we had volleyball. All in all I say it was a success. I loved making him feel special. Oh and for his birthday he got the Xbox 360 from last week as his early gift and a Mikasa Volleyball(very nice vball he has wanted forever) and he got a new LouisVille Slugger baseball mit and a baseball. I had made him think he was only getting the Xbox 360 so he was super surprised when he went into the bedroom and found the sports stuff on the bed.

He is super cute when he is excited because he is not super sure how to act. He says that on the inside he wants to dance around and holler and say "choo hooo" but then he realizes other people might think he is crazy so he just is quiet and smiles. I have to aks him if he is really happy about it and he says he of course is.

We move in 8 days people! Super stoked. Soon I will be talking nonstop about how I am decorating it. But for now its just a bunch of ideas and dreams. Some of the dreams tho are weird... Not the place to share tho. But lets just say they make Edward Scissor hand look normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment