So tonight I had the best surprise. I had just sprinted to the bathroom to vomit (my nightly ritual) I heard a knock at the door. I opened it up and was so surprised to see my Aunt Summer at my door with a bag of McDonalds in one hand and a chocolate shake in the other. I just smiled and told her I would be right back after I finished throwing up. She started right in cleaning up the kitchen and doing my dishes. Something that I have been slacking on since the pregnancy kicked into overdrive. She let me just sit back and relax while she took care of everything.
It was so nice to have her just take that initiative without me asking. She saw a need and she filled it. She has always been that way with me. I have been so blessed with her in my life.
Every time I look at John I get those little butterflies in my tummy and I feel so much love. And the best part is that I know he feels the same way about me. He is right now walking through our kitchen with an over exagerated goofy shocked smile staring at everything Summer did. He loves her soo much too. We call ourselves the three amigos. Summer however reminded me that we now have to think of a different name since we have a new little one one the way! Best day ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment