Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Not my best moment

I thought I would try to outsmart my morning sickness today. I got up and then realized I was feeling worse so I laid back down to see if it would subside. So I slept in a little more and then when I decided to try and get up the morning sickness won. I pretty much ran to the bathroom while dry heaving. Not my best moment.

Last night I thought I wanted a breakfast burrito but even now the idea of eating eggs makes me feel like vomit. But then I realized it was just the sausage I wanted. Not any sausage. I wanted a costco hotdog. So that is where we had dinner. Half way through my hot dog John asked "I thought you hated hotdogs?" of course he knows I hate them. he just gets such a kick out of me craving things I hate.

In reading one of my pregnancy books it said that some women crave salty things because it keeps the morning sickness(aka the all day sickness) from getting out of control. Maybe thats why i keep craving weird things. I took one of my friends advice and went on a mommy to be website- whattoexpect.com and it really did help relieve some of my paranoia. Just to know I am not alone in how I am feeling and to know other women are also freaking out about the simple weird cramping.

But so far so good.

4Weeks 4days
Morning sickness status: stable and recurring.
Dad: very happy and very helpful
Cravings: Grilled Cheese Sandwhiches & tomatoe soup/ costco hot dogs/cocoa rice ***not all together.

2 comments:

  1. whatever. I do not believe the "not all together" comment. sicko. you probably crave nails too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preggie Pop's have saved my life. Also taking Unisom with B6 at night helped subside my morning sickness (i still take it) & helped some. eek! good luck girlie!!

    ReplyDelete