Tuesday, May 3, 2011

whoopsie daisies

So recently I have been having slightly annoying tendencies that can be called Blonde Moments. I am not exactly sure why these are happening at the moment but through introspection I might have some clue. Or not.

Exhibit A: I constantly jump right into my shower when I know the water is too hot and I know I will have to adjust the temperature, but I do it anyway. I find myself plastered to one wall trying to not let the water touch my skin and then inch my way into it slowly- assuming I will become accustomed to the scalding heat, however this always fails and I end up turning the temperature down anyway. Why don't I just turn it to the proper temperature to begin with? Good question... I have no idea.

Exhibit B: I haven't been able to find the dryer-lint container thingy in our dryer since we moved in a week and a half ago. I have been diligent about the laundry but found that the laundry is never quite as dry on the first cycle i put it through. I even thought about calling the office to ask them where it was because honestly I couldn't find it. It wasn't on the side or on the inside by the door or on the bottom.  I looked everywhere. So while I was complaining to John he decided to go find it. And he did. Apparently in the back of the dryer up high there is this circle thing in the back where you can pull it out and there is this dryer lint thing.

Exhibit C: I recently gave up coke which i love because I had a serious caffeine addiction. I had serious headaches and mood swings. So I was super excited to not have to have caffeine in my life. Then this morning I looked at my crystal light and low an behold it has caffeine in it! So I felt pretty dorky. But I was awake!

Good thing John puts up with me. We have been realizing more and more lately that we have switched places.  I used to call or text him in the am to see if he was on his break at work, just to chat. Well yesterday I didn't and instead of being ok with it, he was really bothered by it. He said that since I usually text or call him at work, when i didn't do it he was worried something was wrong. Which PS is something I would say. I also tossed a meat wrapper in the garbage can without rinsing it first and John asked me if I was planning on washing it to reduce the chance of the smell linering. I just looked at him like he was crazy. He started laughing and said we had been married too long already because that is something I used to say to him and he was the one just dumping it in the trash. I think its cute that we are taking on eachothers quirks. But if he starts to pluck his eyebrows we are in deep trouble.

On the baby making front we are still working toward our little one. This last month I actually could tell when i was ovulating and was super excited. I had bough these ovulation sticks you pee on to test if your LH level is increased and I got the happy dark blue lines to confirm it! I even kept it so in the am I would have proof I didn't just dream it up. I still have my appointment with the Gyno to check on infertility and make sure everything is all good down there but at least I know I have ovulated and thats not the issue.

Because I want a baby so bad I keep having all these baby dreams. Last night my dream was about J.R. our son(Junior after John). He was so stinking cute. And apparently he weighted 10lbs 10oz when he was born... Why did I have to have an enormous baby in my dream...That is not what I want in reality so I hope thats not a premonition. In any case I gave birth and basically it was like a balloon popping. It was like Pop! Heres your baby! I like that idea, no pain or pushing. Anyways we realized that the baby came so soon so we didn't have a carseat and we didn't have anything ready so I had to drive with the newborn baby on my lap to go buy a carseat. And I was super upset because he came before I could have a baby shower. AKA I want a baby shower sooner than 9months. It was actually a very vivid dream and had lots of vivid details and people from my life all present. Hmmm... pregnant? we shall see soon enough.

Honestly I really want to get pregnant but at the same time i try not to think about when my period is due because then I just get my hopes up and its usually late. Like 2 days last time and 5 days a few times before. So i just try to not look at the calendar in my office that has it marked. Which may be bad because then I forget things....

Ah I feel like I just thought vomited everything on to my blog! Have fun reading through it.

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW Mo you will have a baby soon :) And it will be great... maybe not "pop" but, something like that! 10lbs 10 oz huh? Well, the baby will certainly be healthy!

    ReplyDelete