Now that I know we are pregnant I feel so paranoid. Every sensation I feel I freak out and assume it's something horrible. Morning sickness hasn't been as bad as it could be I think. I get super nauseated and throw up mostly in the morning and after I lay down for a while. I am having strange cravings. I only want to eat tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. Normally I hate either but right now I seriously can't get enough. Its the one thing that I can keep down.
I did read that the worse your morning sickness the healthier the baby. So I am glad I am nauseate?
The second craving I had was for Samoan Cocoa Rice. Basically its yummy goodness. I think it has coconut milk in it with rice and cocoa powder. I think... but honestly I have no idea what it really has on it. But me and baby like this one. This baby is becoming more like his daddy every day. John came home on his lunch break to see baby and me. He is very much the doting papa.
I think he may be more concerned than me about making sure I do everything right. He doesn't want me lifting anything or doing any heavy house work. Aka even the dishes. Its honestly very cute. I did however convince him it is not reasonable that I not drive places. He agreed to let me drive short distances. It is really quite cute. Don't get me wrong. I am totally milking this while I can. I mean he did the dishes and cooked for me all weekend long. He is basically adorable. And he is always talking to the baby telling them he wants to see them ASAP and to make sure to be big and strong like Daddy. He is a very proud Father in deed. So we are both taking every precaution to make sure we can have a healthy full term baby. Lots of prayers right now.
I haven't bought any baby stuff just yet because every time I try to get something I rationalize how irrational it is to buy something when we don't know the sex of the baby yet. I have no clue how some of my friends are planning to not find out. I would be going insane. But I did buy some baby pattern books for a crocheted baby blanket. I am already working on one now but its for a girl. It is way too cute so I had to find a perfect one to do for our son if it's a boy. Our theme is going to be a jungle theme for the baby whether its a boy or girl. So I found the cutest baby blanket pattern that has animal shapes crocheted into the pattern! Its going to be very difficult but i am going to do it! or if all else fails I will make a simpler one and do an awesome tie blanket. I do also have fabric for the girl snuggle buddy blanket I make. I just need to get some boy blanket fabric and the stuffed animal to go with it. If you haven't seen my snuggle buddy blankets yet they are super cute and kids just love them. I make them for all my friends and their babies (disclosure- if you didn't get one I do apologize. Just email me and I will make you one. You can even select a theme :)
Ahh the joys of pregnancy. I must go to the bathroom for the umpteenth time. And I seem to want a breakfast burrito right now. hmm... weirdness. :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment