Monday, May 9, 2011

Dance Partay!

Sometimes me and John have dance parties in our living room. Lots of dance offs and slow dances too. He will come home with a new song he wants me to hear and then says it made him think of me and pull me close and just dance with me. He is way better than I imagined my husband would be. I can't believe we haven't spent a day apart since we started dating. Now he is going to be gone for 10 days out of the country. I am pretty much panicking. Every horrible scenario has gone through my mind since we bought his ticket. I know I am being irrational but I can't help it. I will have my babies here but seriously I will miss him so bad.

I keep having weird dreams over the past week. Last night I was helping to solve a murder when i realized the people i was helping were the ones who were murderers and then I had to get away quick. and then they turned into a badger and werewolf and i hate to disarm the one that turned into a toy fish. That makes absolutely no sense but hey thats why they call it a dream.

Another dream I had was my family trying to make us move to Utah! I mean come one.. Utah... Just kidding. Anyways they packed all our stuff and made us drive the U-haul all the way to Utah by force. And then when we all got to Utah we were at this big amusement park. I just started crying because we had to leave our home and I had to try to find a job that made even close to what I made at my old job since my work isn't transferable to Utah yet. Then I woke up to my alarm and realized I still have my job... which means I had to wake up. Oh wait that was last night and the werewolf one was Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment