Today I haven't thrown up once. I am in shock. I had been taking ginger tablets and eating small meals frequently. And I had 1/2 a dramamine and 1/2 B6 vitamin. Oh and I sniff ginger root and eat limes. Not sure what worked but the last two days I have been miserable. Then today I am doing great. I was nauseated all day long without any let up but I seem to be doing ok all things considered. Yesterday was the worst I have been.
My mom has gotten the baby bug lately. She bought baby boy & baby girl stuff. Very cute onesies! She even bought me some super cute socks. I still haven't bought any because I made a deal with John. Not until after the first ultrasound and we hear a heart beat. According to the books I am reading and the websites the baby's first heart beat mostly likely happened today or yesterday. That makes me so happy. I can't wait to see the little blip on the ultrasound monitor. What a precious little blip.
I think my weepy days are getting better. I am only having bouts of sadness and weepiness several times a day. But then again John is leaving in 10days. I seriously am beside myself when I think about him not being here with me every day. I know that must make me spoiled but honestly we haven't been apart since the day we started dating. On June 28th it will be one year since we made it official. I can't even think about spending a night without him. He is my everything... oh ok now I am going to cry... bah! ok done.
I am also learning to let go. Let go of old friends. Friends who have always seemed to try to slap me whenever they talk to me. The kind that make you feel insignificant. I guess I just always try to make people happy and make things work. But why try to extend a hand to someone who basically and honestly doesn't deserve it. So I am washing my hands of some people and just making room for new and improved friends.
We started watching the episodes of LOST this past week and I think it was a bad idea. Now i only want to watch LOST and with John making a long flight to Samoa in ten days I am super paranoid. I am just waiting for a happy ending because it is way too dramatic. But I like it.
Since I haven't thrown up today I thought maybe it was ok for us to go out and get some Gyro's! I love Greek food! so yummy!
And this my friends is how my crazy mind works. I jump topics all the freaking time!
Seriously David just left for Denver today and lets just say I feel ExACTLY the same about LOST! gah!!!!
ReplyDelete